On Friday, December 1st, First Fridays in the Richmond Arts District is back to celebrate the Richmond Arts District with happy hour specials, store and sidewalk sales, vendor markets, opening exhibits, live performances, community celebrations & more throughout the Arts District’s galleries, restaurants, and shops.
Here are just a few of the events you’ll find at First Fridays in the Richmond Arts District:
One Year Anniversary at Supply
Food truck by Arroz RVA, more details to come!
- Krampusnacht with The Embalmers and GirlSpit at Gallery5 / 5-11PM
- Art’s Fantastic Four Art Show at Black Iris / Starts at 5PM
- The Art Is Life by Dallas Roquemore at ART 180 / 5-8PM
- Holiday Sweater Party with ART2go at Anne’s Visual Art Studio & Gallery / 6-9PM
- Exterfaces: Wood, Electronics and Light by Will Mullany at Circle Thrift & Art Space / Starts at 6PM
- Music One Stop Shop: Porsha Denise at RVA Main Library (101 E. Franklin Street) with FREE hot cocoa and cookies, Holiday Karaoke & more / 6:30-9PM
- Fleetwood Macked at Ember Music Hall / 8PM / $28
Markets & More!
- First Friday Christmas Vendor Fair and Toy Drive at Kinky Cardio / 6-10PM
- Wine Tasting / 5-8PM / Tree Lighting / 7PM / Gallery / Open Until 8PM at Quirk Gallery
- Karaoke and Home for the Holidays Gift Drive at Club House (304 W. Broad Street) / 6-10PM
- Open Cultural Center at Elegba Folklore Society / Open late / FREE
Make sure to check out Manchester Manifest in Southside happening 5PM-12AM!